Search & Win My bloggy little blog: My first blog post EVER!

My bloggy little blog

This is my blog. Duh. Read. Enjoy. Repeat.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

My first blog post EVER!

Ah, let me see. What do I have to add to the insane amount of noise that goes on out here in blogland? Right now, very little. I'm thinking this will probably fall by the wayside, along with anything else like this that I have ever tried to do. I used to have an aol homepage... back in the day. But I'm thinking this would be a nice place to put my pictures. Since I tried and tried to e-mail them and it was taking forever and I was getting irritated and finally gave up. Anyway. Here is my blog. It's quite bloggy, don't you think? Gotta be a quick one, since the family wants to leave for Mom's b-day (observed) dinner in about five minutes. This is going to be so sad-looking, in comparison to everyone else's little blogs and lj's and whatnot. Since I am like html-clueless. Maybe I won't need html to make this look cute? I dunno. But I am so cold, now that Mom moved my computer to right next to the window. It's drafty. Boo.
Alright. That's all for now. I want to see how this baby looks. :)

2 Comments:

  • At 8:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    J,... Found you. Guess I have to get an acct. here to comment. (Sux.) Don't expect to find nothin' on it.
    --http://www.myspace.com/tjchurch

     
  • At 8:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    On second thought, look up "The Monkeemaniac's Blog".

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home