Search & Win My bloggy little blog: So confusing

My bloggy little blog

This is my blog. Duh. Read. Enjoy. Repeat.

Monday, February 20, 2006

So confusing

Life is. Ain't it? I don't know what I want, I don't know what anyone else wants, and if I knew what we all wanted, would I be able to give it to us? Would they or I deserve it? And who's to say it's for me to decide whether we can have it or not? Sorry to be so vague, but out here in cyberspace, you never know who's going to stumble upon what. Those involved may or may not know they are, and those close to me probably know, at least roughly, what I'm talking about.
And my head hurts. And has pretty much since I woke up this morning. I think it's because of my anti-caffeine attempts. Which have so far been successful, except for the caramel kisses I just had... soooo good. Ooh, and the nugget I snagged while counting down drawers... I had to! They were just out there, calling to me...
Wah. I have so much homework (who knows discrete math? anyone? Bueller?) tonight, and I don't even want to look at it. Although only nine of them are for turn-in. And I got an A on the first test. So I'm in pretty good shape, I think. I think. One never knows for sure, right?
I hate to have to leave you, my adoring public, but duty, once again, calls. Hm... first chocolate, now duty? Maybe I'm hearing voices in my head? But hey, if the voices are telling me to eat chocolate and do homework, are they really anything to worry about?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home