Search & Win My bloggy little blog: SO tired

My bloggy little blog

This is my blog. Duh. Read. Enjoy. Repeat.

Friday, February 24, 2006

SO tired

Yes. I am. SOOOO tired. And my stomach hurts really bad. And my neck. And I feel fat. And I have a headache. And I have to open tomorrow, which means I have to wake up in four hours. If I weren't really tired, I might just stay up. But obviously I need sleep. I'll be happy to be prone again.
OOH! In other news, I bought luggage. A la Target. It's purple and I like it. And I will be using it soonish. Like in two months-ish.
I hate to leave y'all with so little... my adoring fans... but I drove five hours yesterday and five hours today and worked ten hours Wednesday on four hours' sleep... basically I'm pretty tired. If you didn't already get that.
Ooh, and I saw the pella in Blairstown, NJ, last night. Hence the driving and tiredness. So. Maybe more on that later-- maybe not-- and right now, sleep.
Maybe next time I go away I'll remember to pack my toothbrush...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home