Search & Win My bloggy little blog: People...

My bloggy little blog

This is my blog. Duh. Read. Enjoy. Repeat.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

People...

People who need people... drive me crazy. We all drive me crazy, myself included. Sometimes it seems like the world would be so much easier with nobody in it. If everyone only existed for the moments during which they were directly involved in my life. If I went to the store and bought groceries, then the cashier would only exist to check me out. When I left the store, the cashier would disappear. No one would have lives and drama outside of the life and drama I would create my by presence. And it would disappear as soon as I did. Grr. I hate life.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:23 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    DUDE!!! And I thought you were so happy with how you did on the test & all that.

    You just need to laugh for a little while. Wanna borrow "Kung Pow: Enter The Fist"? Or just watch Taylor dance on "Idol".

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home