Search & Win My bloggy little blog: It's not delivery...

My bloggy little blog

This is my blog. Duh. Read. Enjoy. Repeat.

Monday, June 02, 2008

It's not delivery...

but it's good! DiGiorno pizza for dinner on Sundays. With strawberry muffins for dessert. That's what's new. Really. Nothing else.
No, there's just nothing interesting going on. Working a lot. Too much, really, but I like money. I like being able to buy food and gas. And maybe pay a few bills. Since they are threatening me via other members of my family. Which is not cool, and should be illegal. People, "I know I owe you money." Someday I will send you some. But right now, I want to eat. Sue me. (figuratively speaking, of course.)
So many people I see at work are letting on that they are very concerned about the economy and the country's future. It's weird. If you look around, it's hard to tell that things are bad. People are driving cars, some people are driving nice ones, some gas-guzzlers; people are eating out; people are spending lots of money at stores. But these are the same people who are being forced out of their homes and being laid off from their jobs and living off of credit cards at exorbitant interest rates. In a way, I feel very blessed because we have a home that is not going to be taken away from us, and Jarrod and I both have jobs that seem pretty secure even though they are not high-paying jobs. But I hear tell (and also have a feeling) that things are going to get much worse.
Vote Ron Paul.
Also, Thomas says, "Bah bah."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home