Search & Win My bloggy little blog: Rejoice... Love is coming!

My bloggy little blog

This is my blog. Duh. Read. Enjoy. Repeat.

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Rejoice... Love is coming!

I think I like Crosby, Stills, and Nash! I was in the car today and heard some song with cool harmony, and I was trying to catch some lyrics, but by the time I was able to ask anyone about it, all I could remember was "love is coming." But then over time my brain came to the realization they (whoever they were) were the same people who did the song "I am yours, you are mine, you are what you are." Once I realized that, it was just a matter of hopping on and searching. Voila! So I was looking at the lyrics of a lot of their songs, and I know and like a lot of them! I'm hoping someone (maybe my dad) has a CD I can borrow. Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home