Search & Win My bloggy little blog: No news is not necessarily good news

My bloggy little blog

This is my blog. Duh. Read. Enjoy. Repeat.

Friday, March 28, 2008

No news is not necessarily good news

Nothing is new. Nothing has changed. I am still similarly discouraged that I will never get a job. I am going to apply a few more places. With infant son in tow. Hopefully if one of these places is so bold as to hire me, I will not have to show up to work with son in tow. Trust me; I am a good employee. A worthwhile investment. It's so frustrating.
And if I do get a job, will I be able to go to it? Or will I not be able to find someone to watch Thomas? They don't tell you all this stuff before you have a child.
Also. He's six months. Should he be sitting? Eating a lot of solid foods? Babbling? 'Cause he's not. I'm concerned. But I feel like a loser for asking the doctor. Ah, the stress. It's more than I can bear sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home