Search & Win My bloggy little blog: Getting Ready

My bloggy little blog

This is my blog. Duh. Read. Enjoy. Repeat.

Friday, September 18, 2009

Getting Ready

It's kind of nice; this is actually a somewhat busy time for me. Of course, we are going to see Rockapella in... is it really only eight days? Holy crap. That's awesome. And then there is Thomas's birthday. Just sent final invitations out today over email. I'm expecting some people will have to decline, since it is a weekday afternoon, but that's really okay. I will be pretty stressed out about it no matter how many people can come.
Thomas started his music and movement class at the library. He doesn't always show that he's enjoying himself while the class is going on, except for a few tiny sideways smiles. Then when he gets home, he wants to talk about it and re-enact parts of it... So I am sure that it is worthwhile. I just wish that he would act like he likes it while we're there. Sounds like his mommy.
I am enjoying the fall weather (now who sounds like whose mother?), even though it's in that weird place where you have to wear a jacket but then you're too hot in the car. So I've been running the air. Oh well.
Argh. This keyboard is driving me crazy. I don't know what Jarrod did to it, but apparently you have to pound the life out of the keys to make them work. Maybe keyboards get used to their owners, the way a car does?
What is it, specifically, that makes fall smell the way it does? I want to bottle it, and open it up during the winter when I get depressed. It might have something to do with the leaves, but I want to know, really know.
Sorry that this is not too eloquent or well-planned, but if I thought at all about what I was writing, it would take me forever then to get this keyboard to type it. Argh. (again.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home