Search & Win My bloggy little blog: the list

My bloggy little blog

This is my blog. Duh. Read. Enjoy. Repeat.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

the list

OK. So I have been talking about this list a little bit lately, and thinking about it a LOT lately. And I felt like posting it. Do with it what you wish. But I made it on January 5, 2001, and it pretty much still holds...
My list for the perfect man...
1) Physically attractive to me
2) Honest
3) Christian
4) Virgin
5) Wants children
6) Can sing
7) Plays an instrument, preferably strings or piano
8) Willing to travel
9) Calls me, but not too much
10) Can write or draw and does so in leisure time
11) Likes deep conversations
12) Likes sleeping in
13) Nice teeth
14) Loves his family, and is loved by his family
15) Rides horses, or willing to learn
16) Loves me more than words can say
17) Kisses me on the cheek and the forehead more than anywhere else
18) Holds me like he'll never let go
19) Plays with my hair
20) Good with children
21) Can act
22) Smiles and laughs frequently
23) Quick intellect
24) Will still play in the snow when he's 40
25) Holds my hand
26) Opens doors for me
27) Treats me like a princess
28) Understands me as well as I do (or almost)
29) Likes animals (at least domestic ones)
30) Never makes me cry
There we have it. The definitive list. The only one I would really be willing to take off is 21. Acting is kind of overrated. I guess. And treating me like a princess is kind of a trite notion. So I can forgive that one, too. But some of the other ones are absolute keepers. I'd sooner die a desiccated spinster than marry a man who doesn't hold me like he'll never let go or one who hates sleeping in. That's a no-go dabadabap, for sure.
That said, any comments?
More importantly, any takers? :)

2 Comments:

  • At 11:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    First off, they say most male actors are gay. (Then again, I write plays, & I'm not. Besides, you have that Gaydar-Magnet thing all screwy.)

    What's a badapadap, or whatever you said?

     
  • At 6:47 PM , Blogger laeta369 said...

    I'm good with money. So as long as he leaves that up to me, we'll be fine. He can make it. I'll spend it. Kidding. But as long as he's willing to let me be in charge of the finances if he's not capable, we should be okay.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home