Search & Win My bloggy little blog: My Tail

My bloggy little blog

This is my blog. Duh. Read. Enjoy. Repeat.

Saturday, November 17, 2007

My Tail

It hurts. A lot. Why? Yeah, labor, blah blah blah. Sometimes knowing the reason really doesn't help. It hurts to sit. And sitting is an activity I tend to enjoy.
How am I supposed to find a job when it is next to impossible to get out of my house? I don't think it looks very good to have a baby in tow when applying for a job. Obviously I can't bring him TO my job. Argh. It's really frustrating.
And the days fly by. I think we are already halfway through November? And my baby is crying. I have to go rescue him.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:52 PM , Blogger Melanie said...

    Just saying hi! Have you asked my mom to babysit while you job search or interview? I'm sure she would. ~Mel

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home