Search & Win My bloggy little blog: Ah, the TV!

My bloggy little blog

This is my blog. Duh. Read. Enjoy. Repeat.

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Ah, the TV!

I'm only going to type briefly, but I thought I would share with everyone just how much I love me the TV. I build my day around it, and also my week. From whatever time I wake up until 9 am, I watch the Today show. Even though they all pretty much bore me. I like Ann. I guess the rest of them are okay, and I certainly like Meredith better than Katie, but it all bores me, in general. Then at 9 I watch Regis and Kelly. Kelly used to drive me crazy, but I have actually grown to like her. I like to see what she wears. I almost always like what she's wearing. And Regis is getting old. But anyway, I enjoy it. Then at 10 I go back to the Today show. (While all this TV watching is going on, I am also taking care of Thomas, doing laundry and dishes, possibly taking a nap if the opportunity lends itself...) At 11 I watch the fabulous 60-minute Price Is Right. At 12 it's Merv Griffin's Crosswords. Even though the host, Ty Treadway, is possibly the most fake game show host I've ever seen. Then, like sands through the hourglass, so are the Days of our Lives. Yes, that's right, I'm hooked on a soap. And that is "my soap." I enjoy it. And I'm only slightly ashamed of myself. At 2 I watch Judge Judy, even though I don't like her. She's wrong a lot. Then come Ellen, Dr Phil, and Oprah. 6 pm is news, 6:30 is Family Guy, 7 is sometimes Wheel of Fortune but usually Two and a Half Men, which I regret it took me so long to discover, 'cause it's really funny. 7:30 is Jeopardy!. Then it is 8 pm. Prime time begins. Sunday, of course, is the Amazing Race. Ah, my heart leaps with joy at just the thought. I love that show. I would do it in a heartbeat. And actually, Jarrod and I would make a fabulous team, except that he doesn't fly. But we work so well together. This is what happens when you fall in love with someone from the workplace. I know we would make a good team. We function extremely well under pressure. Tuesday nights I watch the Biggest Loser and then Boston Legal. Wednesday is Kid Nation and Criminal Minds. Friday is Numb3rs. I know I left some stuff out. That's just my must-watch list. Anyway, I'm at Mom's and T's, and it's time for me to get offline and take my baby home. Goodnight.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I've created a monster!!!

    "Do I look like the monster that ate the television?"... Or just watches too much of it?

     
  • At 11:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    In re. to your comment on mine, Xanga is free, & I'd go back to my Xanga if you went there, since yours was the first reason I got mine here.

    I know what blog post I linked to, but I was linking for the pic of my nephew, not specific written content.

     
  • At 11:08 AM , Blogger Rebecca said...

    Jen! I have found you! I don't know why I never thought of clicking on that little "site" link before, but I never even noticed it until today. Yay!
    When Julie was an infant, I had a tv show for every hour of the day, too. She was too little to watch anything, I couldn't go anywhere, and there was nothing else to do. I think it's a stage of life thing. By the way, I totally am with you on Regis and Kelly. I used to watch it just to see what Kelly was wearing and to listen to their little current events discussion in the first few minutes. Now I can't watch it, because I can't usually hear it over the kids:)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home