Search & Win My bloggy little blog: The company ink

My bloggy little blog

This is my blog. Duh. Read. Enjoy. Repeat.

Friday, April 07, 2006

The company ink

So it looks as though they may be taking my friend away from me. I sure hope not. But I think it's going to happen. The boss doesn't take you into another room and sit you down and talk to you about something that's a fat chance. And I feel like I have a lot to do with it. In a way, it would almost be better if we hadn't become as close as we have, and then we could still work together and see each other all the time. Except for when I open and he closes, 'cause then we can't really see each other at work OR outside of work. Argh.
Um... in other news.... well, everything else kind of pales in comparison. HE said he was sad, but talking to me made him happier. Well, I was happy, and talking to him made me sadder. But whatever. Life's like that.
Man, it's like I had forgotten for a couple hours how bummed out I was over this news, and now writing about it has brought it all back to me. Eh, maybe it's for the better. I'm just having a lot of trouble seeing that right now.
One really cool thing, though, is that I have a Rockapella trip coming up in like two weeks, and I have been so caught up in what my father calls "real life" that I am completely surprised by how soon it is. Neat. When my life was comparatively uninteresting, it seemed like time between shows was agonizingly long. But these two months have really been going fast. Thanks to my vida loca. :)

2 Comments:

  • At 1:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    So, am I on this Pella trip or not?

    Seriously, I read this blog, & talk to you at home,... & I still think I know less about you than I did when you were at Union.

     
  • At 10:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Jen I just found out you have a blog. I'll check it again some time! auntie

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home