Search & Win My bloggy little blog: Keepin On

My bloggy little blog

This is my blog. Duh. Read. Enjoy. Repeat.

Friday, August 31, 2007

Keepin On

So, not much new since the last post. I'm now seeing the doctor once a week, although my last two visits were only five days apart-- crazy. Thomas is still moving a lot, and I'm trying NOT to take that as a sign that he plans on hanging out in there a little while yet. The books all say that a couple weeks before he's born, he'll probably move less and also "drop." Well, he hasn't done either of those things. So he's making me think maybe he's not planning on arriving two weeks early like I've been thinking all along. But I'm getting tired of being pregnant.
That might sound selfish... but I'm sure it's a common sentiment. Come on; it's been 37 weeks!! The last several months of which have been spent in one continuous hot flash. Not to mention I am up to 161.25 lbs. I don't see how people do it. As soon as I get the go-ahead from the doc, I am losing those pounds!! I saw a woman on "A Baby Story" today who gained 55. WOW.
Anyway, I am ready to carry this little guy on the outside for a change. I wonder if he's gonna be as happy to see the world as we are to see him or if he'll be mad that he has to come out. I can't tell if all his frantic movements are a struggle to escape or a little happy dance. Whatever it is, he likes to do it around 4 am...

2 Comments:

  • At 1:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey, J... Just to let you know that I just saw recent pics of one of the women I used to watch on WWE who still has her "baby weight", & she had the kid some time in '06.

     
  • At 8:57 PM , Blogger Melanie said...

    Time does slow down near the end. Hang in there. He has to come out eventually. :-)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home