Search & Win My bloggy little blog: Something clever

My bloggy little blog

This is my blog. Duh. Read. Enjoy. Repeat.

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Something clever

Couldn't think of a title that indicates what this post is going to be about, since I don't know what this post is going to be about.
For starters, I have a job interview on Tuesday. Part-time retail. I was going to apply at some more places and then come back here (to my mom's) and apply online at still more places, but I was offered an interview on the spot, so now I am content to rest on my laurels and see how that goes before I use my limited energy to apply anywhere else. Plus this place is my first choice.
Speaking of laurels... Let me tell y'all about my new obsession, Kid Nation. I. Love. This. Show. The kids are so smart, and insightful, and... I don't even know for sure why I like it so much, but I just do. I guess it's because they always pull through. They're faced with a challenge, and they figure it out. And some of them are just great kids. I like Laurel, and Guylan, and Zach, Morgan, Alex, Taylor is great as a foil, Mike is like a young diplomat... I'm gonna be sad when the season is over. Even if they do another season, I don't know if it will be as good. But yeah. Must-watch. TV is the new mom's best friend. Even without cable.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey. Not sure what to title my comment either.

    Can't get into "Kid Nation", b/c I live in a world where good ratings means 2nd season. If it works, then Y watch next year, b/c you know the kids can do it?

    Hoping someday you'll return the favor & read my Blogger blogs.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home