Search & Win My bloggy little blog: Hot Mama!

My bloggy little blog

This is my blog. Duh. Read. Enjoy. Repeat.

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Hot Mama!

Well, technically, (and today I fully believe this) it's not the heat; it's the humidity. So the title should read "Humid Mama." Actually, if you wanna be perfectly accurate, it should probably be called "Soaked-in-Sweat Mama." Gross. But true.
So what's new with me, you ask? Not a whole lot. I turn 26 tomorrow. Can we believe it? We can, seeing as how the numbers don't lie, but it does seem a little sudden. Thomas is due in six weeks and two days. Talk about sudden! It really does go fast. I'm kinda hoping the time goes fast that all he does is poop, sleep, and cry. I'm excited about finally being able to see him, hold him, sing to him, and whatnot, but I'm more excited to see all the things he can do as he learns to do them-- smile, laugh, sit up, crawl, etc.. At first, I thought having a newborn would be boring, but the more I hear from other moms and the more I think about it, I am coming to realize that it keeps a person pretty busy. And not to sound masochistic or anything, but I am looking forward to being busy again. After not having worked for six months, I am anxious for something to do!
The hubby started his new job today. He's now about eight hours into a twelve-hour shift. It can't be easy. Hopefully he's liking it. It's so much easier having a job you enjoy. At least his best friend is working the same place, and they are commuting each day. Well, I am sure I'll hear all about it when he gets home.
That's all for me. How 'bout you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home