Search & Win My bloggy little blog: A Modest Proposal?

My bloggy little blog

This is my blog. Duh. Read. Enjoy. Repeat.

Friday, September 07, 2007

A Modest Proposal?

I am now, as they say, "ready to pop." I am within that two-weeks-on-either-side window (since he's due the 21st), and I think he and I are both ready... although he's still a little confused about where the exit is. I have good days and bad, night sweats, headaches, nausea, swelling, and Braxton-Hicks contractions of increasing frequency, punctuated by not-so-subtle pokes in the bladder from my son's small but forceful hands. Surely one can understand why I am anxious to have this child already! :)
But the doctor, at my visit on Wednesday, said he needs to cook a little longer.
So cook he shall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home