Search & Win My bloggy little blog: Will this work?

My bloggy little blog

This is my blog. Duh. Read. Enjoy. Repeat.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Will this work?


So, the idea here is that when you are looking at this, you will see somewhere-- above it, below it, next to it-- a picture of my soon-to-be-arriving son.

If you do see it, here is a description. The big blob on the right is his head, the big blob on the left is his body. This is about ten weeks ago, taken on June 8. I have a more recent one of him, but it's not scanned, and it's only of his face, and it's hard to tell (for me anyway) what's what. But at least this is something.

If you don't see it... who knows what kind of problem it was that led to my not being able to post it. But there's a description above of what you would see, had I posted it.

In the meantime, I am going through a bunch of my stuff in my mom's closet. Old notebooks and textbooks and whatnot. It's so hard for me to get rid of stuff. I actually went through a box and decided to throw away about half of it. This is an accomplishment for me. Soon as I finish this post, I'm going back at it. I think I can get rid of half of another box and possibly a lot of my clothes, too. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home