Search & Win My bloggy little blog: Been so long...

My bloggy little blog

This is my blog. Duh. Read. Enjoy. Repeat.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Been so long...

Wow. I read my last post and realized it was written April 7. Three days later, my boy and I made it official. It has now been over six months. Most of it happy. Yes, we have our ups and downs, but more good times than bad, as he will be quick to point out. Although I really wish we had internet at our place. I feel so disconnected from everyone. Not that most of my friends out in cyberspace read this, or even know it exists, but maybe if I could keep it updated, I could tell everyone that this is where to keep tabs on me. I don't know. Our lease is up in January, so we've got to figure out where we're going. I would really like to move out of the ghetto, but our place is nice (despite the neighborhood), and it's probably the cheapest we're going to find. I dunno. I want to look around a little.
That being said, I must go. I'm getting asthmatic being at my mom's house. I guess it's the mold. It's been fun.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    What happened to getting out of Warren? Get out before that town sucks the very life out of ya!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home