Search & Win My bloggy little blog: When hope was high and life worth living...

My bloggy little blog

This is my blog. Duh. Read. Enjoy. Repeat.

Monday, June 25, 2007

When hope was high and life worth living...

Just a quick note to say to all of you (who do not read this) that I am still here. Unfortunately I am discovering, more and more each second, that I no longer know how to type. :) But since i believe my readership to be in the negative numbers, no one should be offended.
Anywho, i am still here. The wedding is in... counting fingers... 12 days... and little Thomas Edward is due to grace us with his goo-caked presence on September 21. Little Shop day. The movie version, I think. The movie and the Broadway versions have two different dates in the prologue... I don't remember. He probably will come days sooner or later, though, anyway.
Basically the point of this post was to see that my bloggy little blog was still here. Which I am delighted to see it is. As I am sure you would be if you existed.
Ah, once Thomas comes along, I will have plenty of cute baby stories. And all of you will flock to my blog like chickens to the corn. Or something chickens really like.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    J, was just about to add to my blog, & thought I'd see if you'd done much with yours.

    I dunno what chickens like... When in doubt, "like a rooster with an itch". (Isn't that how the Devito thing goes?)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home