Search & Win My bloggy little blog: Hitched without a hitch

My bloggy little blog

This is my blog. Duh. Read. Enjoy. Repeat.

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Hitched without a hitch

So I am now the new Mrs. Jarrod Troy Hamrick. You are jealous.
And I am soon to be the mother of the strikingly handsome, dazzlingly intelligent Thomas Edward Hamrick III. Are you supposed to put a comma between the 'Hamrick' and the 'III'? 'Cause you do for 'Sr' and 'Jr', right? Eh, I'm sure I have a book around here somewhere from my grammatically anal college days that will explain. I'll look later.
I can't wait for the days of posting pictures so everyone can see... Hm... I'll have to take our most recent ultrasound picture over to my father-in-law's, where our scanner is right now, and then I can scan it and post it, so we can have baby pictures to look at. THEN the viewers'll come a flockin'. Since right now it seems I have an audience of one. Two if you count me. Which I don't. Btw, thanks, T, for your loyal readership. Even though I don't post all that frequently.
Anyway, the wedding went very well; some would even go so far as to say it was beautiful. I cried. He perspired. Between the two of us, it was a very moist ceremony. But nice. And today I got my legal documents from the court, so I can go over to Social Security and have my name legally changed on Monday. Yay! I changed it at the hair salon yesterday. The first place to have my new legal name. I was pretty sure they wouldn't ask for proof. :)
Hm... what's new, other than that? Well... got my hair cut... it's cute. I like it. More "Mom." And I just went to the doc on Tuesday, and everything is fine... although I'm up to a hefty 151.75 lbs, way more than I've ever weighed in my life. That puts my total gain somewhere around 33 lbs, which is crazy considering I've still got (supposedly) 9 weeks to go. Although of course I think he's gonna be early. He's anxious to get out. He's told me. He's spent the last several weeks trying to take down walls. He's going to be the first baby to be delivered navally. That's right, navally. He's gonna come feet-first, right through my belly button. Possibly yelling "Hi-YAH!"
Anyway, that's all for now. I'm going to try to keep this updated better than I have in the past.
Tell your friends.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:22 PM , Blogger Melanie said...

    Navally. Love it. You now have 2 readers. And you don't have to count yourself. :-)

     
  • At 8:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Keep up the good work.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home